Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thank You All!


I'd like to thank everybody that has viewed my blog and read it. It has been a pretty interesting experience writing a blog about the history of animation and what it has evolved into to this day. This is a topic that has been interesting and intriguing to me for a while, and i've learned a lot about the subject from writing this blog. I hope that you all have had a fun time reading this blog and have learned some things about animation like I have. I hope that you all continue learning more about this artform because it really is an interesting one. Farewell and thank you once again.

2 comments:

  1. I it sounds like a robot is writing this, i don't feel any sort of connection to the author nor can i relate in any way to your blog. It has some cool fact's, use real world examples from your everyday life to bond with the reader and keep it interesting for us

    ReplyDelete